Animal Health Care
Rancho Del Oro Veterinary Hospital can help you with questions about animal health, medications, therapies, surgery, behavior, or safety. If you have a health care issue with your four-legged family member, let us help.
If you are in search of more information about a medication your pet is taking, or maybe a nutrition question about your animal we can help. Many times, clients need tips and guidance on animal dental care, behavioral issues or simply flea “how-to’s” . We offer first aid and emergency preparedness outlines to insure the highest level of safety in those untimely emergencies.
Rancho Del Oro is here to support your animal’s needs to help them obtain the best possible health and stride to keep your companion animal happy . Located in Oceanside California, our Vet Hospital is just a short drive away.
Our practice treats a variety of conditions, including but not limited to the following:
- Canine distemper
- Feline distemper
- Feline respiratory disease (chlamydia, calicivirus, herpes)
- Kennel cough (Bordatella bronchoseptica)
- Rabies (extremely rare)
- Cruciate ligament tears (ACL)
- Osteochondrosis (OCD)
- Hip dysplasia
- Spondylosis of the back/neck
- Ear mites
- Intestinal parasites (roundworms, hookworms, tapeworms, whipworms)
Allergies/ a variety of skin diseases:
Let Dr. Morris help you figure out what your pet may be allergic to and how to make your pet as comfortable as possible.
– infections, stones, tumors, kidney disease
– ulcerations, eyelid masses, entropion, anterior uveitis, glaucoma
Gastric dilation and volvulous (bloat)
– most stomach bloating cases can be prevented! ask us how
Animal Emergencies / Animal Injuries
– We are always on standby to receive emergencies. Hit by car victims, dog fights, foreign body ingestions or inhalations, toxicities.
We offer a variety of diagnostics, including the following:
- Allergy testing
- Annual health profile/bloodwork for dogs and cats
- Laboratory testing
- Digital X-rays
Located in Oceanside California we are just a short drive away. Contact Oceanside Vet now.